Andy's instruction consists of two formats:
- A half day clinic with up to 4 people
- or hourly private instruction.
His clinic format is a mixture of classroom and hands on shooting instruction designed to provide students with a repetitive learning experience. Each student will have equal hands on time with Andy, but more importantly each of the students will learn from the success and failure of the other students.
You will learn:
- The job of the shooter
- To be action focused not result focused
- How to apply perfect form to your shooting
- Swing through
- Pull away
- Sustained lead
- Spot shooting
- Hourly private instruction
- 1/2 day group clinics
- Sporting Clays
- Wing Shooting
- Private Instruction $150 per hour. Does not include ammo or target cost.
- 1/2 day Group Clinic $250 per person. Does not include ammo or target cost.
Winning Big at Sporting Clays - voted Readers Choice by Sporting Clays magazine. In this video Andy shows how to shoot each station with the method that has made him successful. He then explains and shows other methods that would work for each presentation, and explains the common problems and errors that shooters make.
FITASC - In this video you get both Roger Silcox and Andy Duffy. This is a unique video in that Andy teaches you how to shoot the difficult FITASC targets and gives you insight into competing, while Roger explains the game and shares with you his vast knowledge of the English style of shotgunning.
If we do not have a clinic scheduled in your area, please email us at
and we will try to schedule a clinic near you.
Guarantee: If you are not happy with your session you do not pay!